Precautions while using Female Viagra (Femigra) – Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg:
Before using any kind of medicine, you should take certain precautions as some medicine are not suitable for everyone and some medicines give harmful reactions on the body if they are used in combination with other medicines. Make sure that you consult a doctor if you have no information about the medicine or usage instructions. People with the below health conditions are also advised not to use Female Viagra or Femigra.
- Do not take Generic Femigra in case of any previous heart complaints or heart attack history
- Avoid taking Femigra or Womens Viagra in case of Lower blood pressure.
- Avoid Womens Viagra by higher blood pressure patients.
- Femigra is not for those females who is facing any kidney related problems.
- Femigra is not for you if you have undergone any spine surgeries.
- Do not take Female Viagra if any other long term health complaints.
It is good to consult doctor and explain your complete health conditions if you want to start using Femigra (Female Viagra) to treat hypoactive sexual desire disorder. Also brief the doctor about any other medicines or treatments that you are undergoing. You should take only one dose of the femigra in 24 hours duration and take it at least 30 minutes to one hour before the sexual intercourse. Femigra (Female Viagra) lasts in the body for at least 4 to 6 hours.